Write For Us – Guest Bloggers Wanted!
Have you heard? KMHQ (Kitchen Maker HQ) is on the hunt to find some great contributors who are passionate about all things related to our blog! We’re very interested to hear from our readers who know a thing or two about baking and want to brag to the world and show off their expertise.
Share your baking-related story or favorite recipe with the world today!
Topics we love
Informative post on different baking methods, baking tips, recipes, bread machines, stand mixers, toaster ovens and the latest trending in the baking world - be it - news, business or just a good story related to baking.
Voice and tone
- You must be honest and authentic, and let your personality shine through in your writing.
- Your story should ALWAYS provide a message or advice to your reader.
- Write in a conversational tone, like you’re talking with a friend.
- Write your article point by point.
- Use bullet points and numbered lists where appropriate.
- Keep headlines, sub-headlines and main images clean and safe for work (no duplicate image is allowed).
Please read our guidelines carefully
- Your article should be unique and HUMAN written (1000 words+ with at least 5 sub-headings).
- Your post must NOT have been published anywhere else, online or offline (including your personal blog).
- The article should be VERY informative, educational, positive and easy to read.
- Come up with a title that grabs your reader’s attention. Ask yourself: how will reading this article make someone’s life better? What problem does it solve?
- Keep your opening short, preferably less than 100 words (no one likes long intros). Your opening should intrigue readers to continue reading.
- You must include all images/graphics or videos with your post, which must be owned or licensed by you or your organization.
- Source all claims and statements. If you mention a study, fact, statistic, make sure to link to the original source.
- Before sending your article (word document), make sure it has a proper layout complete with headings and images.
- Don’t forget to use hyperlinks in your content to get links (no links to sales copy).
- You will get a Do-follow link within the body of the article (not above the fold).
- Linking to other articles on KMHQ is strongly encouraged, but not mandatory.
- It will take approximately two to three business days in order to publish your content and you will be informed after the content has been published.
Please Note: We reserve every right to edit the formatting and wording of your post as necessary.
How to Publish Your Free Guest Post
Email Us: firstname.lastname@example.org at least three headline suggestions and we will choose the topic that best fits our website.
Email Subject Line: Guest Post Suggestions for KMHQ.
We look forward to receiving, reading, and hopefully publishing your awesome guest article very soon!
Best of luck bakers!
Sheri Renaud, KMHQ Founder & Team Member